The 'Liquid Nitrogen Show' has been an integral part of the following
- Scientists in School Days at SWGS Salisbury,
for several years, up to and including 2013
Fairs at Winterslow Primary and St Joseph's Secondary Schools Salisbury, both with Royal Society Partnership Grants
- Two-day Science Fair, including Family Learning Evening, at St Mark's
Primary and Exeter House Special Schools, with a grant from Salisbury and South Wiltshire Learning Partnership
- Chemistry Week events in secondary schools in Berkshire
and Hampshire, sponsored by The Royal Society of Chemistry
- One & Two-day Science Fairs, jointly with Highbury First and Fisherton Manor Middle Schools, Winterslow
Primary, Downton Primary, Bemerton St John, St Osmund's and other schools in Wiltshire also Vigo Junior School in
Hampshire, organised by PsyChem and financed by Dstl
- Family Learning Evenings in various Wiltshire and Hampshire
Schools, organised and financed by Dstl (Porton Down) and Dstl (Portsdown)
- Health Care Science Awareness Week school events with Medical Physics Department of Salisbury District Hospital,
Novenber 2004 & 2005.
- Regular public and
school lectures at INTECH Winchester, 2006 -2012
Awareness days in various schools in Birmingham, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Somerset, Sussex, Hampshire and Wiltshire
- Science Society evening at Winchester College
- Pupil and family shows at Egger's School, Hampshire, 2007
- Science Sisters' events in Christchurch, Hampshire, 2008
Skill Quest events at Marwell Zoo, Hampshire for Year 6 pupils, 2007 & 2008
Stage 3 shows in Birmingham and Somerset, 2008
Chemistry", RSC days for year 9 pupils at Northampton and Lincoln Universities, 2008 & 2009
- "Science in the Peak", RSC four day event at University
of Derby, Buxton with 3,500 year 9 pupils.
8 Science Days at St Edmund's School Salisbury, 2012 and 2013.
- Science Fair at Downton Primary School, Wiltshire, 2012.